CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still unpacking:)




Brent had his 15 months appointment today and weighed in at 27 pounds 1 ounce (75th percentile) and 33 3/4 inches long (95th percentile). And he managed to get a huge bruise and bump on his forehead from opening up the door and trying to escape while I was talking to the doctor as well as pull out one of their child protection safety plugs from the electrical outlet. The doctor was amazed he could do that, I was not:)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Mia and Dane need a chair like Brents. And atleast the Dr saw him do all that stuff so he knows what you are going thru everyday.

Mrs. Hany said...

OH BRENT!!! What would we do without you!!!! He must have some crazy fine motor skills to be able to pull out the child saftey plugs, I struggle to get those out myself when I am trying to plug in the sweeper. Maybe next time I sweep the house I will invite Brent boy over for some help with that!!!

Miriam said...

Brent is so cute! I love the pictures capturing him, "as he is." What a cute, mischievous boy, relaxing in his recliner--I love it!

Unknown said...

OMG... He is the cutest ever!!! He reminds me so much of Nick when he was little! A monster yet so loveable!!! :) What a beautiful-fun child you two have created!

Miss you guys!

Sarah Jackson said...

I am in love with the picture of him in the chair. Priceless. All he needs is a cup of coffee, the paper, and a cigar.

Deb said...

He is SO much like Nick was as a baby. Nick never smiled either. The picture of him in that chair is priceless. I love it. I sure wish I was closer to you - I would sure come get him and help you out!!!