CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Brent Nicholas Miller 7/2/07














































He is finally here....Brent Nicholas Miller, born 7/2/07 at 12:20pm. He was born a couple of weeks early but his dad was here just in time for the excitement. He weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Nick made it home flying standby on June 30th, my water broke on July 1st, and Brent was born July 2nd so a lot has happened in the matter of days. We are all home now and adjusting to the last couple crazy weeks but everyone is doing good. The timing could not have been more perfect to get all 3 of us together FINALLY! Thanks for all your prayers and support!

4 comments:

Debbie Bradel said...

Dear Erin and Nick,
My heart skipped a beat and my lungs grabbed a short, quick inhale when I saw Brent Nicholas Miller in the subject line of the email from Erin Shoff Miller.....Woo-hoo! Wow.... yippe!!
Yay!!! Alleluia! God is soooo good that you could all be together. I need more details... how many pushes, did you get an epidural? On and on and on and on. I want to know it all! He is a handsome baby...so mature for his age...tee-hee. God bless each of you....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy......xoxox
deb

jeanne hansen said...

x

jeanne hansen said...

Hi Erin, Nick, and Baby Brent,
I was so happy to see your pictures of Baby Brent and Mom and Dad all looking happy and Healthy! A bit tired from all the adrenalin rush I am sure. Congratulations on your bundle from heaven! It looks like God had it all planned to get Daddy there on time, what a story for Brent to hear about later on. I am so glad everything went well, please try and give more details to us nurses later on. How is baby breastfeeding? If you need any help please don't hestitate to call (858 259 5464 my cell).
Mitch and I and Grandson Spencer are going to Reno to see my sister and husband and family on July 8, but you are more then welcome to call. We now have legal and physical custody of Spencer, so at 63 I am enjoying motherhood again. Spencer is so special and we trully are relieved that he is here. More later on. Have fun with that beautiful baby and keep those pictures coming! Love to all, Jeanne

Ken & Pam said...

What a precious bundle of joy I see in the pictures you posted! We were so thankful to hear that everything went well and thrilled that Nick got back here in time for the birth of Brent Nicholas. (what a cute name!!) We wish you God's blessings and all the best with your new adorable son.
Love to all of you.