CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

We're moving!

3 br ranch with full finished basement

Brent comes with the house



Brent's playroom (bad angle)


One of the 3 rooms in the finished basement (family room)



Ugly third bedroom




Brent's room




Master BR



Living room




Living room




kitchen




2 car garage for winter:)



Pear tree



We are very excited we get our own 4 walls...we are moving off base into a house! Can't wait...I took some pictures today but they are still fixing it up so we will be moving at the end of the month. I think my favorite part about it...is the pear tree and Brent has a little "playroom." The picture I took of the playroom is really bad but it will be so nice to have a spot for his toys!

4 comments:

Megan said...

The house looks great! It will be so nice to have a place for all his toys. I love our playroom.

Miriam said...

I love the house! I'm sure it will be even cuter when you're done with it, you really have great taste in decorating! Congrats on moving back into your own house.

katharine said...

Wow! You'll have the napkins on the table within minutes of moving in... :)
CONGRATS!

Sarah Jackson said...

Congrats on the house BTW. How freaking exciting!!! Love the wood floors:) So happy for you guys. You are so grown up